Terms & Conditions
Mission Impossible Terms & Conditions
Please read carefully
Welcome to Mission Impossible. The following are the Terms & Conditions (‘Terms’) that govern the use of the Mission Impossible website. By using or visiting the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms. Mission Impossible reserves the right to change these Terms at any time, effective immediately upon posting on the website. Please check this page periodically for any changes.
Mission Impossible does not guarantee that the website will be error-free or un-interrupted. Nor can we guarantee that any files downloaded from the site will be free of viruses or contamination.
- Mission Impossible is a worldwide broker of event tickets. We specialise in obtaining hard to get tickets to sold-out events. Through our many sources we are able to get a wide variety of seats to almost any event, in any city. Due to the efforts and costs involved, all seats are sold at above face value.
- Mission Impossible will endeavour to dispatch tickets as soon as possible. However, we are not able to specify exact dates and delivery of tickets could be as late as the day of the event.
- Tickets are usually sold in pairs and any odd amounts cannot be guaranteed to be together.
- Tickets for all major events are subject to acceptable availability and rows or sections cannot always be guaranteed.
- Tickets purchased may be subject to taxes. These will be quoted along with the ticket price.
- If your first choice of tickets is not available, Mission Impossible reserves the right to upgrade or downgrade (with a partial refund) the order to the next available category or to cancel the order with a full refund.
- All prices are quoted in Sterling.
- Deposits are non-refundable.
- Mission Impossible will not be responsible for any tickets that are lost or stolen once delivered.
- Mission Impossible cannot always guarantee the issue of duplicate tickets.
- It is your responsibility to check your tickets; mistakes cannot always be rectified.
- Mission Impossible will endeavour to ensure that all ticket prices on our website are accurate, however errors may occur. If an error does occur, we will contact you as soon as possible to give you the option of reconfirming the tickets at the correct price or cancelling your order. If you cannot be reached, you accept that the order may be treated as cancelled.
- Please note that when buying multiple events with varying dates, Mission Impossible reserve the right to charge postage for each individual ticket dispatched.
- In the event of a show being cancelled, tickets will be valid for the new rescheduled date. It is your responsibility to ascertain whether an event has been cancelled and the date and time of any rearranged event. If the event is not re-scheduled and cancelled completely, then a full refund will be provided.
- Weather conditions may affect travel to and from the event which may cause a postponement or cancellation of the event. Such circumstances are beyond the control of Mission Impossible and accordingly no refund for unused services, or allowance for the loss of enjoyment caused by weather conditions, will be made by Mission Impossible.
- Mission Impossible shall not be held responsible for any damages, delays, cancellations or unavailability of public or private transportation caused by an act of God, by acts of war, riot, civil commotion, by an act of State, by strikes, fire, flood, restricted availability or by the occurrence of any other event beyond the control of Mission Impossible.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. There are no refunds or cancellations of orders. Upon request, we will agree to place your order on a “Try to sell” basis.